In compliance with the duty of legal information, as the owner of the website www.geovictoria.com, GEOVICTORIA, S.L states:
1. Identification data
- Company namel GEOVICTORIA, S.L.
- Registered office: C/ López de Hoyos, nº 35, 3º – 28002, Madrid
- CIF: B-88642269
- Email address: email@example.com
- Registration data in the Mercantile Registry: Tomo 40-578, Folio 145. Hoja M-720214
This information conforms and regulates the conditions of use, the limitations of liability and the obligations that the users of the Web page that is published under the domain name www.geovictoria.com, assume and undertake to respect.
- “Page”, domain www.geovictoria.com that is made available to Internet Users.
- “User”, natural or legal person who uses or browses the Page.
- “Content” are the pages that make up the entire domain www.geovictoria.com, which make up the information and services that GEOVICTORIA, S.L makes available to Internet Users. They contain messages, texts, photographs, graphics, icons, logos, technology, links, textures, drawings, sound and / or image files, recordings, software, appearance, graphic design and source codes and, in general, any kind of material contained in the Page.
- “Hyperlink”, technique by which a User can navigate through different pages of the Web, or the Internet, with a simple click on the text, icon, button or call sign that contains the link.
- “Cookies”, technical means for “traceability” and monitoring of navigation on Web sites. They are small text files that are written on the User’s computer. This method has implications for privacy, so GEOVICTORIA, S.L will promptly and reliably notify of their use at the time they are implemented on the Page.
If the User does not agree with the clauses and conditions of use of this Legal Notice, he will refrain from using the Page.
4. Use of the website
www.geovictoria.com provides access to articles, information and data (hereinafter, “THE CONTENTS”) owned by GEOVICTORIA, S.L. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the web.
- Some pages of the website (www.geovictoria.com) may allow participation by engaging in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or violating human rights.
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of www.geovictoria.com, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damages mentioned above.
- Try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- In short, to respect applicable legislation, generally accepted morals and good customs, public order and these general conditions of access and use.
For this purpose, THE USER undertakes and undertakes NOT to use any of the Contents for illegal purposes or effects, prohibited in the Legal Notice or by current legislation, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that of any form may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the Contents, computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment owned or contracted by GEOVICTORIA, SL, other Users or any Internet user (hardware and software).
THE USER undertakes and undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties any kind of material contained on the Page, such as information, texts, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound files and / or image, photographs, recordings, software, logos, brands, icons, technology, photographs, software, links, graphic design and source codes, or any other material to which you have access as User of the Page, without this enumeration is limiting.
Likewise, in accordance with all this, THE USER may not:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless you have the written and explicit authorization of GEOVICTORIA, SL, which is the owner of the corresponding rights, or that this is legally permitted.
- Delete, manipulate or in any way alter the “copyright” and other identifying data of the reservation of rights of GEOVICTORIA, SL or its owners, the fingerprints and / or digital identifiers, or any other means technicians established for recognition.
- The User must refrain from obtaining and even attempting to obtain the Contents using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available to him for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose. on the Web pages where the Contents are found or, in general, those that are habitually used on the Internet for this purpose as long as they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Page, and / or the Contents.
In the same way, the USER acknowledges:
- That GEOVICTORIA, S.L will not respond in any way for the opinions expressed by users, who participate under their sole and exclusive responsibility.
- That user comments do not represent the opinions of GEOVICTORIA, S.L of its partners or its employees.
- That GEOVICTORIA, S.L does not guarantee, in any case, the publication of the contents sent by users. In this sense, all comments received will be automatically reviewed by an antispam filter and moderated, in terms of their form, by a website administrator, who will act in any case respecting the democratic freedoms of expression and information.
Likewise, GEOVICTORIA, SL reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, the order or public safety or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication.
In any case, www.geovictoria.com will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by GEOVICTORIA, S.L. Therefore, GEOVICTORIA, S.L does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity and timeliness of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices. Please note that their privacy practices may differ from ours before providing your personal information to these non-www.geovictoria.com websites.
Likewise, those who intend to establish hyperlinks between their website and ours (www.geovictoria.com) must observe and comply with the following conditions:
- Prior authorization will not be required when the Hyperlink only allows access to the home page, but will not be able to reproduce it in any way. Any other form of Hyperlink will require the express and unequivocal authorization in writing by GEOVICTORIA, S.L.
- “Frames” will not be created with the Web pages or on the Web pages of GEOVICTORIA, S.L.
- No false, inaccurate, or offensive statements or indications will be made about GEOVICTORIA, SL, its managers, its employees or collaborators, or of the people who are related on the Page for any reason, or of the Users of the Page, or the Contents provided.
- It will not be declared or implied that GEOVICTORIA, SL has authorized the Hyperlink or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the Contents offered or made available to the Web page where the Hyperlink is established.
- The Web page in which the Hyperlink is established may only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the destination of the Hyperlink.
- The Web page on which the Hyperlink is established will not contain information or content that is illegal, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor will it contain content that is contrary to any third party rights.
7. Modification of the legal notice
In order to improve the performance of the website, GEOVICTORIA, SL reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained on the website, its configuration and design. and this legal notice, as well as any other particular conditions. Therefore, THE USER must read the Legal Notice each and every time they access the Page.
8. Intellectual / industrial property
GEOVICTORIA, SL is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for their operation, access and use, etc.), owned by GEOVICTORIA, SL or its licensors, all rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by GEOVICTORIA, S.L, will be considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by GEOVICTORIA, S.L. You can view the elements of the web and even print, copy and store them on your computer’s hard drive or on any other physical medium as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of GEOVICTORIA, S.L .
All trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the Page are the property of GEOVICTORIA, SL or, where appropriate, of third parties who have authorized their use, without it being understood that the use or access to the Portal and / or the Contents attributes to the User any right over the aforementioned trademarks, trade names and / or distinctive signs, and without being understood to be assigned to the User, none of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist on said Contents.
In the same way, the Contents are the intellectual property of GEOVICTORIA, SL, or third parties where appropriate, therefore, the Intellectual Property rights are owned by GEOVICTORIA, SL or third parties who have authorized their use, to whom the exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation of the same in any form and, especially, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without authorization, are expressly prohibited by GEOVICTORIA, SL
The unauthorized use of the information contained in this Website, as well as the infringement of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of GEOVICTORIA, SL or of third parties included in the Page that have transferred content, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
GEOVICTORIA, SL is aware of the importance of data protection, as well as the privacy of THE USER and therefore insists on reading the Cookies Policy of our website.
10. Page availability
GEOVICTORIA, S.L does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in the access to the Page, its Contents, nor that it is updated, although it will make its best efforts to, where appropriate, avoid, correct or update them. Consequently, GEOVICTORIA, SL is not responsible for damages of any kind caused to THE USER that cause failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that produce the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Portal service during the provision of the same. or previously.
GEOVICTORIA, SL excludes, with the exceptions contemplated in current legislation, any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of availability, continuity or quality of the operation of the Page and the Contents, by non-fulfillment of the expectation of utility that the users could have attributed to the Page and the Contents.
The function of the Hyperlinks that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other websites that contain information on the matter. These Hyperlinks do not constitute any suggestion or recommendation.
GEOVICTORIA, SL is not responsible for any security errors that may occur, or for any damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, as a consequence from:
- The presence of a virus on the user’s computer that is used to connect to the services and contents of the website,
- A malfunction of the browser or the use of outdated versions of it.
GEOVICTORIA, SL is not responsible for the contents of said linked pages, the operation or usefulness of the Hyperlinks or the result of said links, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), documents or files of the user, excluding any responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
Access to the Page does not imply an obligation on the part of GEOVICTORIA, S.L to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. It corresponds to the User, in any case, the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs, therefore, GEOVICTORIA, SL is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur during the provision of the service of the Page, nor of the possible damages that may be caused to the computer system of the user or third parties (hardware and software), the files or documents stored therein, as a consequence of the presence of viruses on the user’s computer used for the connection to the services and contents of the Web, from a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of the same.
11. Page quality
Given the dynamic and changing environment of the information and services provided through the Page, GEOVICTORIA, SL makes its best effort, but does not guarantee the complete veracity, accuracy, reliability, usefulness and / or timeliness of the Contents .
The information contained in the pages that make up this Portal is only informative, advisory, informative and advertising. In no case do they offer or have the character of a binding or contractual commitment.
GEOVICTORIA, S.L excludes all responsibility for the decisions that THE USER may make based on this information, as well as for possible typographical errors that the documents and graphics on the Page may contain. The information is subject to possible periodic changes without prior notice of its content due to expansion, improvement, correction or updating of the Contents.
12. Content availability
The provision of the service of the Page and the Contents has, in principle, indefinite duration. GEOVICTORIA, S.L, however, is authorized to terminate or suspend the provision of the Page service and / or any of the Contents at any time. When reasonably possible, GEOVICTORIA, S.L will give prior notice of the termination or suspension of the Page.
For any questions that arise about the interpretation, application and compliance with this Legal Notice, as well as the claims that may arise from its use, all the parties involved submit to the Judges and Tribunals that correspond to their competence.
14. Applicable legislation
These conditions are governed by Spanish law.
All copyrights are reserved by international intellectual property laws and treaties. Copying, reproduction or dissemination, in whole or in part, by any means is expressly prohibited.